AD


Régie CPM : Money-Cpm

Friday, July 31, 2009

31-7-2009 Game News : Master of Art in Virtual World

TQ Community has received a couple of artworks from players, I'm firmly convinced that some of them are really brilliant which make us so pound, moreover, there are some artworks we strongly recommend. Just take a look at these superexcellent artworks. We are going to give you a trip of art.

mount
My Mount

As the author of this artwork said, this is his/her mount, pretty cool, isn't it? What does your mount look like?

fight
Desert Fight

I bet the girl will win this fight, she's like a hero, or may I say the author is the hero? No blood and no violence, I guess the author wants to give us an impression of harmony.

giant mushrooms
Giant Mushrooms

It is my favorite, people lead a peaceful life in this small village, is it the world in which the author wants to live?


halloween
Halloween

I think this Halloween will be awesome with your honey beside you.

At the end of the trip, let's give the author a clap, I'm almost his/her fan now. I call him/her the master of art in virtual world. If you admire the author like me, you may leave a comment to these fantastic artworks, or if you think your works are as good as his/hers, upload them now and show us another master of art!

By mmosite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Pre-Q

Mario Maurer & Wichawisit Hiranwongkul

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.