AD


Régie CPM : Money-Cpm

Friday, July 17, 2009

17-7-2009 Game News : The Ocean of Bloom: My Pure and Happy AION World part III

Genre:Fantasy Status:Final
Dev: NCsoft Pub:NCsoft
Fee:P2P Area:KR
CB Date:Unknown OB Date:Unknown Release:11/25/2008 Hot:416726




AION features gorgeous graphics and pretty characters. And these Aestheticism pictures will get you into this pure and happy world. YES, this time it's My Pure and Happy AION World part III. Every game has it's style to satisfy players such as grand raid and fierce PVP activities in WoW or gorgeous and aestheticism world in AION. So let's enjoy ourselves lifestyle in the game world!
» My Pure and Happy AION World part I » My Pure and Happy AION World part II




By Mmosite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Pre-Q

Mario Maurer & Wichawisit Hiranwongkul

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.